|--TSS is a specialist uk supplier of high quality leather, waterproof, divers, nylon & rubber watch straps & watch strap accessories|
This page is without doubt something of a tedious read. However, it is included for both your protection and my protection, you are therefore urged you to read it carefully.
The personal information, which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: FAO Ken Danks, TSS, 3 St. Aidans Terrace, Prenton, Wirral Merseyside, CH43 8ST
Site Terms & Conditions
1. Access to and use of the TSS (thestrapshop) web site ("this site") is provided by Ken Danks ("TSS", "us" or "we") subject to these Site Terms.
2. Your use of any part of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms, which take effect on the date on which you first use this site. We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
3. Whilst we endeavour to make this site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
4. Any information found on this site is intended for guidance only. We may change this site and anything described in it without notice to you.
5. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
6. Except for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or as otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions for sale of our products, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
7. TSS do not warrant that this site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of this site or your downloading of any material.
8. You may use material, information or data provided by this site for your own personal use. You may not use any such material, information or data in connection for your external business purposes. The digital image files on this web site are copyrighted and protected by the intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom and United States. It should be noted that we will vigorously pursue any and all copyright infringements to the maximum extent allowable under British or International law.
9. You shall not submit any material or information to us or to this site which is in any respect in breach of any statute, regulation or byelaw of any jurisdiction or which may breach the intellectual rights, privacy or other rights of any third party or which may be defamatory, obscene or indecent.
10. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any material, information or data submitted by you to us or to this site.
11. 'TSS' & 'TheStrapShop' name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our suppliers.
12. We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
13. In addition, when you supply any personal information, you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Statement.
14. These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Consumers Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. About us and these Terms and Conditions
1.1 "TSS" is Ken Danks trading as TheStrapShop. The TSS registered office is 3 St. Aidans Terrace, Prenton, Wirral, Merseyside CH43 8ST. If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, please send them to the above address or e-mail to email@example.com
1.2 These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any products ordered by you on the thestrapshop.co.uk web site ("the site"). The particular product or products that you order at any one time from us is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as "the product".
1.3 In these Terms and Conditions:
1.3.1 "you" means the person who orders a product from the site; and
1.3.2 "the contract" means your order of a product in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, which we accept in accordance with clause 2.5 below. If you order more than one product or several units of the same type of product, each unit of each product will constitute a separate contract.
1.4 These Terms and Conditions tell you what you can do with the product, how to buy it and the rights and obligations you have.
2. Making Orders of products
2.1 You must follow the instructions on the site to make your order.
2.2 Once you select a product that you wish to order, you will then be shown the price you must pay including VAT, if applicable, and standard delivery charges. Subject to clauses 2.8 below, this is the total that you will pay for the ordered product.
2.3 You shall pay for the product at the time of ordering using one of the secure online payment methods available or by sending a personal cheque.
2.4 When you submit an order to purchase a product from TSS, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions together with:
2.4.1 the Site Terms; and
2.4.2 the License Agreement; and
2.4.3 the Privacy Statement in force at the time of your order.
2.5 Your order remains valid as an offer until when we accept your order or if earlier when we receive your notice revoking your order.
2.6 The contract shall be formed when we accept your order by sending our order confirmation to you by email. This is when the binding contract will be made. We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. Until we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order.
2.7 If you discover you have made a mistake with your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
2.8 If the price for the order changes before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the amended price.
3. The artwork and graphics on the site
3.1 While every effort is made to supply a product, which is as shown on the screen, or in our advertisements, technical constraints may cause slight variations. The artwork and graphics that appear on the TSS web site and on your computer screen is only an electronic visual representation of the of the product photographed.
4. Delivery of the product
4.1 We aim to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested by you when you submit your order and we aim to deliver within the time indicated on the site but we cannot give an exact delivery date. However, if you have not received the ordered product within 30 days of the date on which you sent your order then you may cancel the contract. In any event:
4.1.1 we shall inform you if we are unable to supply the product to you within the 30 day period; and
4.1.2 within 30 days of the end of that 30 day period we shall refund any money paid to us under the contract.
4.2 You shall own the product when we deliver it to you (but not the Materials as defined in the copyright notice).
5.1 You may cancel the contract for any reason if within 14 days of delivery of the product you give us notice in writing that you wish to cancel the contract. The notice may be delivered by hand or sent by post and marked for the attention of Ken Danks to - TSS, 3 St. Aidans Terrace, Prenton, Wirral Merseyside, CH43 8ST or by e-mail to email@example.com. The notice shall be deemed to have been given on the day on which it arrives.
5.2 If you cancel the contract:
5.2.1 you shall return the product to us in perfect original condition or as supplied, using the same method as it was delivered to you. *Please note that the product is your responsibility until we receive it and we recommend that you get a Certificate of Postage. You shall be responsible for paying all the costs of returning the product; and
5.2.2 we shall refund payment made to us for the product to you within 7 days of receiving your notice of cancellation and receiving the returned product.
6.1 We warrant that the delivered product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery. If you discover a defect in the materials or workmanship of the product, you must inform us as soon as possible but in any event within that 30 day period. Subject to you complying with these time limits and subject to clause 6.2 we will arrange for the return of the product at no cost to you and we shall refund the price paid by you or, if you wish, replace the product instead.
6.2 If we find that the product is not defective or that the product has been misused or subjected to neglect, carelessness or abnormal conditions or involved in any accident or attempt at modification or dealt with contrary to our instructions, we may decide not to repair or replace the product and require you to pay all carriage costs.
6.3 The warranty in clause 6.1 sets out our liability in respect of a defective or damaged product and shall apply in lieu of all conditions, warranties or obligations which would otherwise be implied by common law, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights, under which you have the right to insist that goods that you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of a satisfactory quality.
6.4 The warranty contained in this clause is specifically limited to the person who makes the order with us. No warranty is made to any other person.
7. Limitation of our liability
7.1 We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control, including without limitation, Acts of God, civil commotion, riots, revolt, war, terrorism, hostilities, warlike operations, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes, lock-outs, floods, droughts, fire, earthquakes, mechanical breakdown, inability to obtain or shortage of materials, equipment or transportation or any legislation change. However, if you have not received the ordered product within 30 days of the date on which you sent your order then you may cancel the contract in accordance with clause 4.1.
8.1 Subject to the rest of these Terms and Conditions, any notice or other communication required or authorised to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and may be served by personal delivery or by pre-paid, registered or recorded delivery letter or by facsimile addressed to the relevant party at the address or facsimile number of the relevant party last known to the other.
8.2 Subject to the rest of these Terms and Conditions, any notice given by post shall be deemed to have been served two business days after the same has been posted if you are based in the UK or seven business days after the same has been posted if you are not based in the UK and any notice given by facsimile shall be deemed to have been served upon receipt of an answerback signal from the receiving machine, and in proving such service it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or facsimile was properly addressed or numbered and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid, registered or recorded delivery letter or despatched or an answerback signal received.
8.3 For the purpose of this clause 8, a "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or a day which is a public holiday in the place both of posting and of address of the notice.
9.1 We advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions and your order for future reference.
9.2 The contract shall be governed by English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
9.3 No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under the contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish your or our rights under the contract.
9.4 If any clause in these Terms and Conditions shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as the Terms and Conditions shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
9.5 These Terms and Conditions (incorporating the Site Terms, the copyright notice and the Privacy Statement), together with price, product and delivery details agreed between you and us, contains the agreement between you and us in relation to the contract. These Terms and Conditions apply to the exclusion of any contracts or terms submitted, proposed or stipulated by you. Nothing in the contract shall exclude or limit liability for fraud.
9.6 A person who is not a party to the contract has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce a term of the contract.